I am a ColourInkspiration crew member and this next colour challenge is quite different!
I would never have considered putting these colours together -but they work!!
Have you ever considered grouping Orchid Oasis, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen and Balmy Blue together?
While neither had I until this colour challenge.
So, why not get those inkpads off the shelf, find a stampset you like -I used the Sale-a-Bration “Beautifully Happy”.
Card requirements for your colour challenge
- Orchid oasis -cut (1) 5½” x 8¼” and scored at 4 1/8″
- Orchid oasis -cut (1) 5 3/8″ x 4″
- Basic white cardstock – cut(1) 3 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Orchid Oasis inkpad
- Polished Pink inkpad
- Evening evergreen inkpad
- Memento Black
- Balmy Blue Stampin’Up! write marker
- Orchid oasis metallic ribbon
- Stampset of choice
- Stitched greenery die
Putting your card together
- Die cut your smaller orchid oasis cardstock piece
- Glue onto your cardfront
- Stamp your flower image using memento black onto your smaller basic white cardstock
- Stamp leaves second generation in evening evergreen
- Stamp the top flower buds second generation in orchid oasis
- Stamp flowers full strength in polished pink
- Using balmy blue write marker-splatter dots over background
- Stamp sentiment in evening evergreen
- Adhere with dimensionals onto diecut piece
- Adhere ribbon
- Add embellishments
And voila! you have made your own creation using this amazing colour challenge combination.
Are you inspired? You can check out another one of my colour inkspiration designs here.
This beautiful card shown above here is also going to be taught in my upcoming February classes.
Feel free to let me know if you’d like to join us, by clicking on the highlighted RSVP link for the class you want to join.
Until next time!