It’s almost time for the brand new mini catalogue to go live!
The Stars at Night bundle on page 17 really packs a punch!!
The funky thing about this bundle is that you can include the Stars at Night hybrid embossing folder for added detail.
In this card, I chose not to use the dies in the embossing folder -but I will be playing with that in some of my other projects.
So, what will you need to make this card?
- Boho Blue Cardstock for the base
- Boho Blue Cardstock ¼” smaller for the card front
- DSP cut same length as card front and 3/4″ wide – I used a piece of Shining Brightly 12″ x 12″ DSP
- Basic white scrap -sentiment & stars
- Natural ¼” wavy trim
- Adhesive backed Star Trinkets
- Copper Clay Inkpad
- Boho Blue Inkpad
- Stars at Night Bundle & Embossing Folder
How to make the Stars at Night Card
- Emboss the card front and then stamp the stars over the embossed images using Boho Blue
- Daub over the stamped image with Boho Blue ink
- Glue down the DSP and then adhere the wavy trim
- Stamp the sentiment in copper clay and die cut
- Adhere in place using dimensionals
- Die cut small stars in basic white
- Adhere in place over stamped stars
- Place star trinkets into centre of white stars
- Adhere card front onto card base using dimensionals
This is a very quick and easy card to re-create and it also has some non traditional colours like Boho Blue -which I think is awesome!
I’d love for you to shop with me, if you like this card and want to grab these items for yourself.
Just click on this link and grab those items to get crafting!