The Meandering Meadows DSP literally gave me goosebumps the first time I saw it.
The other day I attended a 35 in 35 Stampin’Up! event hosted by my team leader Jacque Williams.
Unfortunately Sara Douglas was unable to attend due to an unexpected family event.
However, she joined us virtually and during one of her live sessions with us she gave us a sneak peek of Meandering Meadows.
I was with one of my team members and we both literally broke out in goose bumps!!
How incredible was that reaction?
Well, I couldn’t wait for the pre-order to open for demos (one of the amazing perks of being a demo).
So, I ordered the Suite and it arrived last week.
There are several card designs going out around the virtual space using these papers.
I would like to give credit to Laura Seki for the design of this card.
She has done the paper much credit.
So, how do you make this card featuring Meandering Meadows?
- 1x sheet Meadering Meadows DSP
- Matching Cardstock for cardbase and matte
- Deckled Rectangle Die
- Embossing folder of choice
- Dimensionals and liquid glue
- Wild Wheat Ink if stamping sentiment
- Cut your DSP to fit your cardbase and then die cut the rectangle from the centre of the DSP
- Emboss the frame left behind and then glue down the frame onto the cardstock
- Glue the die cut rectangle onto a matte larger than the rectangle and then place back into the center using dimensionals
- If adding a sentiment -stamp sentiment on basic white and cut to size
- Add embellishments (optional)
How simple and easy was that?
Keen to get the Meandering Meadows papers?
I think you’re going to just love this paper – it’s going to become available for customers from the 7th November.
However, if you’re too impatient or scared it’s going to sell out, there is another option.
You could always consider joining my team – and adding this as part of your starter kit.
I do just ask that you make sure you’re comfortable with the requirements of being a team member before committing.
Stampin’Up! are offering an amazing joining special at the moment -you can read all about it here.
I will be sharing more of the new goodies over the next few weeks -if you’re keen to stay up to date be sure to sign up to receive my weekly newsletters.