It’s getting closer to those last minute Christmas rush gifts!
If you’re needing gifts for end of school year teacher presents, or friends and family -this cute decoration is for you!
This project is super easy to make using scraps of patterned paper and cardstock.
So not only is it great for last minute Christmas gifts, it also uses up those annoying little pieces.
What will you need for this project?
- Sturdy rings ( I bought mine from Spotlight)
- Patterned Paper
- Scrap cardstock
- Ribbon scrap
- Glue dots
- Circle die or punch to fit the ring size
How to assemble your last minute rush Christmas decorations
- Die cut or punch a piece of cardstock to match the ring size you’re using (or you can make it smaller like the blue image)
- Cut out two pieces of patterned paper the same size as your cardstock
- Cut some trim and fold in half
- Adhere the folded edge of the trim to the ring using a gluedot at the bottom and top of the ring
- Now tie a double knot in the trim at the top glue dot and then tie the ends together in a knot as shown in the photo
- Insert the cardstock circle in-between the two strands of twine
- Using a dimensional, gently pull the twine to the left and place the dimensional over the twine
- Repeat at the bottom of the circle
- Then add one more dimensional
- Place your patterned paper over the dimensionals
- Repeat on the other side
- Tie a bow using pretty ribbon and adhere using a glue dot
How easy was that???
I hope you’ll be inspired to make these last minute rush Christmas gifts this year!
At the moment I am sharing other amazing handmde gift ideas with my newsletter subscribers.
Not yet receiving my newsletters?
As a thankyou, I send you a free PDF tutorial -so be sure to sign up here for my newsletter and be inspired weekly!
Happy crafting until next time!