Last week I mentioned that I would be writing how you can get a glass mat.
Well, in just a few days the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration launches on the 4th January.
There are two important pieces of information that I want share in this post.
- Sale-a-Bration runs from 4th January – 28th February
- The Join my Team incentive runs from 4th January- 28th February
So, let me tell you more about this amazing incentive to join my team.
Stampin’Up! has announced a fantastic offering for customers who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $285 NZD worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $126 NZD value) for just $189 NZD!
Benefits of being a demonstrator
- Enjoy the support and company of not only myself as your direct manager, but of the entire team.
- Potential for hobby or building your business. Or simply enjoy a discount on your own crafting purchases!
- Flexibility in how you run your business and how small or large you want to make it.
- Build life-long friendships not only with the team, but with clients and support staff.
- Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, the larger team Facebook group, and so much more.
- Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, bi-annual Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, and demonstrator catalogue launches. (attendance at all events is optional).
- Earn bonus Product Credits as a new demonstrator during your first six months when you meet sales and recruiting targets. (optional, but well worth doing)
- Join in on team swaps either in person or via the post to gain many beautiful samples for display at your events or for personal inspiration with much less effort on your part.
- Receive a regular team newsletter from me so you don’t miss a thing.
- Opportunity to pre-order products before they are publicly available.
- Benefit from a minimum 20% discount on all your purchases (this will increase with promotion to different titles)
- Earn host rewards for yourself on any order over $300 (provided you don’t have a hostess for that order)
- Potential to earn cash bonuses based on sales, recruiting, and your own team’s performance.
You may have some questions ( I know I had), so I’ve tried to answer some of those for you, but feel free to reach out if I haven’t done so.
Questions and Answers
- What is the minimum sales requirement to stay active as a demonstrator? You need only submit 300 CSV (approx $500 price NZD) quarter to remain a demonstrator. (This is less than the average sales in a single workshop. If you hold just one event a month, you can usually meet your quarterly minimum. However, you can also purchase the minimum amount yourself or with a few friends). You can submit your sales requirements in one order or in smaller orders over the course of the three-month period.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on the team no matter how you want to run your demonstrator ship or to what volume. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
- Can I be my own hostess? Yes. You can hold your own workshops and be your own hostess, collecting hostess dollars as well as your own discount and any other associated benefits.
- How much does it cost to buy the Starter Kit? The kit is $189 and you can choose what comes in it! Choose up to $285 worth of product plus you will receive a business supply pack valued at $90 (catalogues, order forms, etc).
- Can I still attend classes? I very much value having team members in class so they can learn how I work and learn stamp techniques. I only ask that you not market yourself as a demonstrator to my clients (do not ask for orders, ask for their contact details for any reason, invite them to your own classes, etc.) I am happy to brainstorm with you ways and places you can ethically find customers instead. In addition, we have many demonstrator-only events.
- Do I have to recruit? No, there is no requirement to build your own team. However, there are many benefits to doing so, such as the close relationships and the support you can give each other. If it’s something you’d like to do, I will give you full support and resources to help you meet your goals.
- What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. You may rejoin at any time. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
SO, if you’re reading this and would love to be part of my Stamp and Eaters Team AND get a receive a stunning gift, then you can join here.
I look forward to welcoming you onto my Team!