I love a quick and easy card – and this easel fun fun fold card fits this brief perfectly.
I am giving you a little teaser with this project as the bundle I’m using is from the just launched Fancy Floral Suite in the brand new mini Jan-Apr 2023 catalogue.
Did you notice anything different in the dates for this new mini?
Stampin’Up! have announced that starting this year (2023), the mini cattys will only be for 4 months and that there will be additional online products released monthly for you.
That’s exciting news, but let’s get started with what you will need for this project.
It’s actually very easy and the decorative part is all up to your imagination.
Card requirements for your easel fun fold card
- Basic white thick cardstock – cut 5″ x 10″. Score at 5″ and then score the front piece on the diagonal towards the inside
- Cardstock of choice for the matte ( I used night of navy) – cut (2) pieces of 4 5/8″ x 4/5″
- Basic white cardstock (1) -cut 4½” x 4½” (inside panel)
- DSP of choice ( I used fancy flora DSP 160413) (1) -cut 4½” x 4½”
- Scrap vellum
- Scraps of white cardstock to stamp
- Embellishments ( I used iridescent pastel gems 160429)
- Two tone floral bundle (160414)
- Something fancy stampset (160416)
- Layered circle die (retired) or something similar
- 2½” punch or die
- Adhesive of choice
- Orchid oasis inkpad
- Calypso coral inkpad
- Daffodil delight inkpad
- Soft Succulent inkpad
Putting together your card
- Burnish all score lines.Make sure you fold the front triangle towards the inside of the card
- Using adhesive of choice, glue the basic white inner piece to 1 one the matte cardstock pieces
- Glue onto the inside panel of your card
- Using a paper trimmer, cut the remaining matte cardstock in half -forming 2 triangles
- Repeat the same procedure with the DSP
- Matte the DSP onto the cardstock and adhere to the front on the the two triangles
- Stamp your sentiments onto a scrap of white cardstock, die cut and set aside
- Die cut a slightly larger circle than the stamped sentiment using same colour cardstock as your matte for the front of the card
- Glue sentiment onto larger circle
- Adhere this using dimensionals onto the inside panel
- Using your punch or die -cut out a circle from the vellum
- Stamp images using the Two Tone bundle and die cut these out
- Arrange the flowers as you please on the vellum circle
- Adhere the BOTTOM half only with dimensionals onto the bottom triangle
- Adhere embellishments of choice and you’re done!!
I hope that you had heaps of fun creating this easy easel fun fold card!!
Here’s some other inspiration for another fun fold card.
Until next time…