Are you needing to create 4 cards quickly?
I CASED this incredibly easy stamping technique called 4-step stamping.
The original design was made by The Creative Treehouse.
This time of the year can be franatic with all the Christmas cards that need to be made for school teachers, friends, social groups, church study groups etc etc.
With this 4 step technique -you make 4 cards with the same amount of effort.
List of what you will need to create these 4 cards quickly
1x sheet A4 cardstock -colour of choice ( cut to 10½” x 7 3/4″) – South Pacific size -score on the long side at 5¼” and on the short side at 3 7/8″
The next item you will need is Matte cardstock to suit your choice of ink colours -4 pieces 1/8″ bigger than your measurements above
Inks of choice -for this project I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point
Stamps of choice -for this project I used Joyful Flurry.
I also used silver twine, white ribbon and some Iridescent Trim.
Wink of Stella for the shiny dots
How to make your cards
- Take your scored piece of cardstock and place the “valley” of the score lines facing down
- You should now be able to see 4 distinct axis
- Using your stamp and ink of your choice -stamp the largest image along the 4 score lines
- Make sure what you do on the one score line you do to the other 3.
- Fill in the gaps using other complementary stamps and ink colour
- I would suggest leaving some room for the sentiment
- Turn your cardstock to the reverse side and cut along the score lines
- Matte these pieces onto your cardstock
- Decorate each of these as you’d like -I have done mine different for variation.
I just love how the same stamp set and colours has transformed into 4 different looking cards.
What do you think of this 4 step card technique?
Do you like it?
I have other Christmas Card designs here.
I would love for you to share other ideas with me.
Until next time!