If you are scrambling for a personalized gift idea -then look no further than this Christmas cracker gift box.
This is a great gift idea to make and take as a thankyou gift for a hostess.
You could also make them as table treats or even as gifts for special people in your life.
I have totally CASED this off Tami White -and made some small changes here and there (as you do!).
- For this project you will need 3 x sheets of 12″x12″ paper.
I would suggest using a sturdy cardstock for the base, and then making the lid out of the pretty designer series papers that Stampin’ Up! are so good at designing.
- Stitched rectangle dies
- Stampin’Up! Seal +
- Cracker & Treat Box die
- Silicone craft sheet
- Designer series paper – I used Boughs of Holly and Splendid Thoughts
- Choccies or other lollies to fill your crackers
- Ribbon of choice
How to make your Christmas Cracker gift Box
- Base – cut your cardstock 10 3/8″ x 10 3/8″ -score 1¼” & 2½” on all 4 sides
- Lid – cut your paper 10½” x 10½” -score 1¼” & 2½” on all 4 sides
- Burnish all the score lines well
- Now using your paper scissors -cut off the bottom right rectangle and the bottom left square
- Repeat this on the bottom left hand side -make sure that the rectangle you cut off is the one closest to the end of the cardstock edge
- Repeat on the opposite side of the box
The next part of the project gets a bit tricky to explain in words -so it’s best to watch the video that made.
I have also made this christmas cracker gift box in this different look:
I hope this inspires you to try out this box and cracker gift idea!
You can see some of my other projects here.
Remember Stamp, Eat, Sleep, Repeat!