Are you needing to make a last minute Christmas card in a hurry?
Then look no further than this gorgeous design card featuring the Boughs of Holly Designer series paper.
I have featured this paper in so many projects this Christmas.
I am going to use this paper in a stunning Cracker gift box card class….have a sneak peek:
Let’s get going- you want this finished quickly right?
- Thick basic white cardstock -cut 8½” x 5½’-score at 4 1/8″
- Basic white cardstock – cut 3 7/8″ x 5¼” (emboss)
- Real red cardstock- cut 5 3/8″ x 4″ (inside)
- Basic white cardstock -cut 3 7/8″ x 5¼” (inside)
- Boughs of Holly designer series paper strip cut 5¼” x 3/4″
- Linen thread
- Red rhinestones
- Embossing folder
- Real Red Stampin’ Up! Inkpad
Putting the Christmas Card together
- Emboss the basic white cardstock with folder of choice
- Glue down the designer series paper strip at the bottom of the embossed layer
- Fussy cut out 2 poinsettias from the designer series paper
- Place linen thread along the top of the strip and adhere to the back of the cardstock using tear/tape
- Put dimensionals onto the back of the larger cut out flower and place on the embossed later
- Tie a bow with the linen thread and adhere using glue dots
- Stamp a Christmas sentiment with a stamp set of choice and adhere with mini dimensionals
- Place red rhinestones around the flowers
- Glue the smaller flower onto inside piece of basic white cardstock
- Matte onto the inside real read cardstock and adhere to the inside of the card base
And just like that you’ve made your Christmas card in a hurry!
Until next time…remember Stamp, Eat, Sleep, Repeat