Well, I am trucking along nicely with my CASE the designer series.
In today’s post, I am featuring the beautiful card made by my dear friend Annelise.
And let me tell you a little secret.
At first glance you see a flower, leaves and lattice.
But when you start looking in more detail at the card- all these other hidden elements just pop out of nowhere!!
I would say, to date in the CASE the designer series -that Annelise’s card was the most challenging to CASE.
So, a few of the products she used have retired and I don’t have them.
As a result of this, I had to come up with the next best solution.
I’m not going to try and guess her colours -but she knows I love my pinks.
What I used for this CASE the designer #5 card
- Bubble Bath cardstock and ink for the cardbase, matte and inked sentiment
- Lemon Lolly cardstock for the embossed layer -and I used Pecan Pie ink to stamp the background wording
- The 3D distressed tile folder to emboss the Lemon Lolly cardstock layer
- I made the lattice using Pecan Pie die cut from a retired Split card die and adhered using adhesive sticker sheets
- Then I stamped the flowers using the Two Tone Floral -stamped in Moody Mauve and Berry Burst (dark flower) and Moody Mauve/Bubble Bath
- Leaves were die cut out of Lost Lagoon CS using the Gorgeously Made Die
- The ribbon is the Metallic Woven Ribbon -Sweet Sorbet
- Go to Greetings for the Happy Birthday
- And lastly -basic rhinestones
Whew…hopefully my next CASE the designer card requires a little less brain work!
I’m posting the links here of previous projects in the series:
As always, if you’ve enjoyed the project and would like to take a crack at making your own, I would love your support of my business.
You are more than welcome to shop here with me.