I am having so much fun doing this CASE the designer series with you!
I hope you’ve managed to read the previous 3 blog posts and be inspired?
In this CASE the designer #4 card -the designer is a friend and stamping team colleague -Angela Palmer.
I met Angela on a demo retreat almost 2 years ago now -and I immediately enjoyed her company.
We have since shared other demo events such as the recent Virtual Holidaze event.
For this card, Angela used her much loved fun fold template.
It was actually the first card I made of hers on retreat that had the same template.
So, this is a design I associate now with Angela!
She also used the Fresh as a Daisy bundle that Sheryl used –check out the post.
So, I decided to change it to a Christmas themed card.
So, what do you need for this CASE the designer #4 card?
- Very vanilla cardstock -1 sheet of A4 CS cut at 4 1/8″ on the short side. Score one of the pieces at 5 7/8″ and 4 7/8″ on the long side[base]
- Very vanilla cardstock – cut 4″ x 4 3/4″ [matte 1] plus scraps for sentiment
- Gold glitter cardstock-scraps
- Gold & vanilla 3/8″ satin edge ribbon
- Brushed metallic dots
- Stars at Night Bundle
- Gold embossing powder and tools to do heat embossing
- Burnish the fold lines on the cardbase
- Adhere the ribbon onto the 1″ panel and then glue down the 1″ panel -creating the book fold
- Emboss the matte 1 piece of CS using the hybrid folder
- Die cut stars from the die bundle from the glitter paper and glue over the embossed stars
- Stamp sentiment and heat emboss in gold -adhere using dimensionals
- Add metallic gold dots and then adhere the entire matte 1 onto the cardbase
Both cards have a very simple but elegant look to them. If you’d like to CASE these cards and need supplies, you’re more than welcome to shop online with me.
I wonder which card I feel like doing next for my CASE the designer card?